AUTOANTIBODIES AGAINST HUMAN BETA-DEFENSIN-2 IN THE BLOOD SERUM OF PATIENTS WITH VULVAL AND CERVICAL CANCER
Shnitsar V.M., Soldatkina M.A.1, Zinchenko I.I.2, Markeeva N.V.3, Rodnin N.V.4, Nespryadko S.V.5, Turchak O.V.6, Vinnitskaya A.B.6, Pogrebnoy P.V.1
- 1R.E. Kavetsky Institute of Experimental Pathology, Oncology and Radiobiology, NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv 03022, Ukraine
- 2R.E. Kavetsky Institute of Experimenthal Pathology, Oncology and Radiobiology, NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- 4Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics, NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- 5National Cancer Institute, Kyiv, 03022, Ukraine
- 6Institute of Oncology, AMS of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
Summary. The relevant levels of autoantibodies against hBD-2 in the blood serum of healthy donors, 13 patients with vulval cancer and 4 patients with cervical cancer have been studied by ELISA using recombinant hBD-2 as an antigen. In the serum of patients with vulval cancer of stages III–IV, the elevated levels of the anti-hBD-2-autoantibodies are revealed.